The Channel/Partner manager will report to the CEO/ sales manager.
We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented Channel/partner Manager to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company visibility and sales. The Channel/partner Manager responsibilities include identifying key potential partnerships and integrations with other industry services.
To be successful as a Channel/partner Manager, you should be adept at negotiating business deals to make sound decisions that will benefit the company. Ultimately, an exceptional Channel/partner Manager should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate the ability to successfully engineer new channels and partnerships for business development.
You will have the opportunity to grow rapidly in the organization if successful.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with other companies who sell into the same industry, along with Trade Associations.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Analyze and document best conferences to attend.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to communicate with C-Suite Executives
- Proven experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role.