Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager will report to the COO.
We are looking for a technically savvy Customer Success Manager who possesses a strong drive for results. Duties for the Customer Success Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess and aptitude for learning and using new software and to be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The idea Customer Success Manager should engage with customers and create maximize value to grow our customer base.
You will have the opportunity to grow rapidly in the organization if successful.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints from our CRM, which would include answering phone calls and emails..
- Minimize customer churn.
- Aid in product design and product development.
- Develop and execute a program to increase system usage.
- Full responsibility on all B2B customer success and service-oriented customer satisfaction metrics.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Passion for service.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Experience in CC (call center) systems
- Experience in customer service using tech enabled software