Customer Support Agent
The customer support agent will report to the CEO/customer success manager.
We are looking for an experienced customer support agent to support end users who are using the system, via incoming/outgoing calls, emails, SMS, chat etc. This agent should be technically savvy and with a passing to customer service and support.
The support will be provided both in writing and on the phone and will include walking the user through the process of using the system and operating basic functionalities in order to solve problems on-line.
This agent should possess the ability to self manage and work remotely while keeping to a set and binding SLA.
The agent will manage its day based on the tickets and the SLA as shown on the companys’ CRM.
The ideal Customer Support Agent should reply to end users inquiries within the SLA framework and to their satisfaction, while striving to keep a one touch point- full problem solution policy.
You will have the opportunity to grow rapidly in the organization if successful.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing end-user inquiries: logging, investigating, replying (in writing and on the phone), tracking progress
- Problem solving for end users (based on inquiries received from the end user directly or from the end users’ employee)
- Handle and resolve end users’ requests and complaints.
- Minimize end users’ churn.
- Encourage system usage
- Gathering end-user feedback
- Full responsibility on all B2C customer success and service measurements: customer satisfaction, SLA etc.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of customer service processes.
- Passion for service.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Experience in CC (call center) systems