Executive Assistant, Tel Aviv, Israel
We are building new technology unseen in this space before. You will be a leader on a team that will be instrumental to the direction of the company. A combination of web and mobile applications make up the Nevvon platform.
We build immersive mobile friendly education and collect data points to help our customers make better business decisions.
#Simple #Relevant #Progressive
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Has a strong command of written English, Hebrew and Spanish
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Training and supervising other support staff
- Customer relations as required
- Performing office and administrative duties to assist executive management