We are looking for a talented developer to join Nevvon. Someone who will join us in founding our in-house tech team and scaling our system. If you are looking for the opportunity to grow and create something you can call your own, we are it.
Nevvon delivers a modern, web-based data-driven platform, that helps caregiver agencies manage training programs and track progress through a customized experience integrating all necessary touch-points.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work directly with the CTO to define frontend architecture, tech roadmaps and design solutions
- Assume ownership of the existing frontend system
- Assume responsibility of the frontend design, code, testing and deployment procedures
- Work with additional teams, designers and stakeholders to build a friendly, useable and responsive UI
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Excellent knowledge of Vue.js – a must
- Proficiency with additional web backend environments – such as: PHP / Java / Node.js / Python – a plus
- Experienced with Linux
- Knowledge of cloud services, specifically AWS EC2 – plus
- Team player with good communication skills, and fun to work with.