Business Development Representative
- Be a subject matter expert and evangelist of the company’s e-learning solutions
- Deliver engaging presentations with relevant stakeholders
- Support company’s integration partners with demonstrations
- Conduct webinars
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Prospect into strategic business accounts via cold call, email and social strategies
- Drive sales growth and pipeline through setting up qualified meetings for Account Executives
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- 1-2 years of experience in a quota carrying position
- Experience with outreach such as cold calling and emailing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Public speaking skills
Nevvon is looking for a Business Development Representative that is eager and excited to progress their sales career and join our team. The ideal candidate will have an energetic, can-do attitude and be comfortable working in a startup environment.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply. We are looking for a well balanced and diverse team and our priority is building a great team. Our Head Office is located in Toronto, Ontario. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work remotely.