Inside Sales New York
We are building new technology unseen in this space before. You will be a leader on a team that will be instrumental to the direction of the company. A combination of web and mobile applications make up the Nevvon platform.
We build immersive mobile friendly education and collect data points to help our customers make better business decisions.
#Simple #Relevant #Progressive
- Identify and coordinate effectively apt resources to exploit opportunities.
- Head responsibility to maintain updated products and services knowledge.
- Maintain detailed understanding of products, promotions, company and industry by continued education, training and self-learning.
- Utilize solid communication skills to maintain account relations and enhance sales within designated region.
- Enhance subscriber activations through effectual working with Area Sales Manager to determine and prepare prospective impact accounts.
- Consult and recommend existing dealers about utilization of marketing partners with sales and training tools for business expansion.
- Process orders of dealer product and resolve prospective issues acquired on time.
- Update and maintain proactively accounts through out-bound call along with e-mail initiatives.
- Collect information related to market and competitive and present same to sales management as well as staff.
- Ensure to make cold calls to prospective customers.
- Develop and manage strong professional relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Ensure to provide exceptional customer service.
- Maintain and update apt records and organize work environment suitably.
- Establish in exciting environment new sales opportunities.
- Manage and oversee every aspect of sale inclusive of components procurement, sourcing and quoting etc.