Outside Sales Account Manager
The outside sales account manager will report to the Director of Sales and/or CEO.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and driven Outside Sales Account Manager to generate leads and drive sales. The Outside Sales Account Manager responsibilities include tracking their tasks in the company CRM, informing potential and existing customers of product features and benefits, and resolving customer complaints. You should also be able to create and present persuasive sales proposals to encourage sales and repeat business.
The be successful, you should be persuasive and have excellent negotiation skills. You should have excellent time management skills and be comfortable in making cold sales visits and cold calls. Attending and exhibiting at industry conferences and associations will be integral to your job.
You will have the opportunity to grow rapidly in the organization if successful.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers based within an assigned sales territory.
- Traveling within an assigned sales territory to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales in the company CRM.
- Keeping abreast of the latest industry developments by attending meetings, training workshops, and industry events.
- Communicating with Customer Success Team
- Attending and exhibting at trade conferences and assocaitions.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Be comfortable in cold calls and cold visits.
- Strong consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.