Social Media Manager, New Jersey, USA
We are building new technology unseen in this space before. You will be a leader on a team that will be instrumental to the direction of the company. A combination of web and mobile applications make up the Nevvon platform.
We build immersive mobile friendly education and collect data points to help our customers make better business decisions.
#Simple #Relevant #Progressive
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications